I have to admit, I do like Pope Francis.
Even if he is a bit contradictory, and even if the enthusiasm he displays, skillfully takes away the attention from some of the topics I'd also be interested in discussing.
Still, I very much liked his writing Evangelii Gaudium, and am very glad that in our community we are debating and talking with new enthusiasm!
And now I am really happy about this article ín the Rolling Stone ,which a friend brought me from the States.
****
Different topic:
Different topic:
We are not the biggest fans of vaccinations, but we don't oppose them either.
And regarding our, er, travel plans, there are some vaccinations make a lot of sense -- rabies, for example, is something I do not want to take any risks on.
Therefore, we finally started our vaccination marathon.
"Actually, my poor arm does not like it, when it's poked with a needle. And it does not like it one little bit, when something is injected that doesn't actually belong there," Minka argued on the way home.
"But," she continued, "after all: it is the better choice."
****
Enjoy your day!
So long,
Corinna

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi there,